1) What do you like best about being a volunteer at the CRSS Race for Hope? Helping others and meeting new people.
2) Why should kids volunteer at community and charity events? To experience different things and to have fun.
3) What song gets you out of bed and moving out the door on race day? I don’t have a song. I get up on my own.
4) Any advice on how to get through the day for a new (kid or grown-up) CRSS Race for Hope volunteer? Get plenty of rest to have energy.
5) What is your favorite memory of being a CRSS Race for Hope volunteer? Passing water to the runners and walkers when they cross the finish line.